2015 in Review: Trending Topics, Strategies and Best Practices for Design Professionals
2015 was a busy year for the architecture, engineering and design industries. Join us as we discuss some of the most interesting questions posed by design professionals this past year and provide best practice strategies for the future. Our discussion will include:
• How to reduce risks for design professionals associated with apartment and condominium projects
• Disturbing strategy trends in transferring design-build risks from design-builders to designers
• Licensing practices related to national clients
• Cautionary tales about copyright
• Answers to any of your burning questions from 2015
The discussion will be led by Sue Yoakum, an attorney and licensed architect with over 25 years of domestic and international experience in design and construction.
The roundtable will be held in the North Atlantic Room of the Boston Harbor Hotel on January 28. Registration and continental breakfast is at 7:30 a.m. and the presentation will begin at 8 a.m. For more information and to register, please email email@example.com. Please RSVP by Friday, January 22.