April 2022 Roundtable: Trial or Arbitration of a Professional Liability Case
The last two years have brought many changes to how we live and work – as well as how one should handle a Professional Liability case should it arise. Join us Thursday, April 7, 2022, as we explore and discuss the following questions:
- How can you recognize claims early and how can pre-litigation activities reduce claim exposure?
- What happens when a lawsuit is initiated and what are the mechanics of a lawsuit from start to finish?
- What are the differences between litigation and arbitration?
- How can you work collaboratively with your attorney to successfully manage and defend lawsuits?
- How can the design professional/attorney team position a claim for dismissal or settlement?
- How can design professionals assist their attorneys with cost-efficient legal defense?t
Brian Newberry, Partner, Donovan Hatem LLP
James Worden, Of Counsel, Donovan Hatem LLP