Andrew M. Radespiel
Andrew M. Radespiel is an associate in the firm’s Litigation Department where he focuses his practice on a variety of commercial complex litigation primarily on construction law matters. Andrew’s has successfully led clients through the litigation process including all aspects of discovery, pre-trial matters, and more.
- New Jersey
- New York
- Rutgers School of Law (J.D., 2016)
- The University of Oxford, Blackfriars Hall (John P. Doyle Oxford Fellowship)
- Iona College (B.A., 2011)
Business and Professional Associations
- The Saint Andrew’s Society of the State of New York (member)
- The Burns Society of the City of New York (member)
- Scottish Bar Association (member)
Publications and Speaking Engagements
- Author, “Statute Of Repose: New York May Finally Be Joining The Rest Of The Country,” Design & Construction Professional Reporter (September 2022)
- Appealability of State Action Immunity: Navigating Federal Courts Through the Crossroads Where Parker Immunity Meets the Collateral Order Doctrine, 52 Suffolk U. L. Rev 157 (2019).