Joseph R. Marzilli
Mr. Marzilli joins Donovan Hatem following 7 years at two prominent Florida law firms where he primarily defended subcontractors and design professionals that were involved in condominium defect litigation. During law school, Mr. Marzilli was a law clerk for the Honorable Judge Joan Feeney in Massachusetts Federal Bankruptcy Court.
Mr. Marzilli is a member of the bar in both Florida and Massachusetts.
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- Suffolk University Law School (J.D.)
- Providence College (B.S., Finance)
Business and Professional Organizations
- Member, Massachusetts Bar Association
- Florida Bar Young Lawyers Division