Ryan is an associate in the Litigation Group in the firm’s Boston office. His practice focuses on complex construction and commercial litigation.
Prior to joining the firm, Ryan practiced at a Massachusetts firm focused on real estate and condominium law. Ryan’s experience includes litigating complex construction, land use, zoning, and breach of fiduciary duty claims.
While in law school, Ryan interned for the Honorable Juan R. Torruella at the United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit and served as an Article Editor of the Suffolk University Law Review.
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- Suffolk University Law School (J.D., 2020)
- Fairfield University (B.A., 2015)
Business and Professional Organizations
- Member, Boston Bar Association
- Member, Massachusetts Bar Association
- Member, Real Estate Bar Association of Massachusetts
Publications and Speaking Engagements
- A New Approach to Housing: Changing Massachusetts’s Chapter 40R From an Incentive to a Mandate, 53 Suffolk U. L. Rev. 199 (2020)