Team of Donovan Hatem Attorneys Lead Full Day Seminar on Law for Massachusetts Architects
Join a team of our attorneys on Monday, September 13, 2021, for a live webinar on Laws for Massachusetts Architects.
Topic Discussions Include:
- Understanding the Law of Professional Liability
- The Architect’s Standard of Care
- Understanding the Law of Architectural Copyright
- Architects and Construction Liens
- Overview of Contract Law for Architects
- Complying with Massachusetts Rules of Professional Conduct
- Understanding Massachusetts Building Design Law
- Climate Change and Recent Developments in Massachusetts Law
List of Speakers:
- Learn to identify common sources of professional liability, including breach of contract, misrepresentation, negligence and fraud.
- Adhere to ethical standards in construction, including honesty, integrity, fair-dealing, and quality assurance.
- Comply with Massachusetts rules of professional conduct to protect the interest and welfare of clients and project owners, to ensure competence and avoid unauthorized practice of architecture or engineering.
- Discuss contract provisions and learn how they impact clients and can facilitate the completion of quality construction projects.
- Talk about issues in construction contract administration, including ordered and constructive changes, as well as dispute resolution
This full-day seminar is presented by HalfMoon Education Online Learning.